Village of Albacete whose parish from Magdalene is originally of the XIII century with modifications in the centuries in the XVI-XVIII centuries. Close to the village is the cave of Saint Catalina of Cardona who met Saint Teresa of Jesus in 1580 and who motivated the construction of a Carmelita convent. Other touristic attraction is the Museum of the Reservoir Correas and Tebar with more than 5.000 elements from the XIX century, from metal, clothing, carton, piece of glass, with identifications and other of decoration. There are different caves where the champignon mushroom is cultivated. The palace of the Gosalvez is of French Neoversallesc style, of the beginning of the XX century, and its surrounding there are gardens with palms of South America. In the village there is an awesome bridge and a jump of water above the river.
Palace of the Gosalvez, Don Juan’s Bridge, Park Hondo del Rio, Medieval Village Alarcón, Hoces Cabriel, Ruidera lagoons, etc
Hiking, mountain bike routes, climbing, paintball, fishing, wine tourism, gastronomic routes, etc…
02636 - VILLALGORDO DEL JúCAR (Albacete) - 609.285.025 - 630.344.755 - miguel.reme
- Data managed and maintained by the owner - Information provided by © RuralesData.com